Friday, July 2, 2010

Bad, Bad Blogger

I guess most of the avid bloggers out there would call me a bad blogger and they are right! I started this blog for my company, The Party Starts Here.com, with the best of intentions.  I'm sure some of you business owners and moms can relate to the old saying, So much to do, so little time!  The marketing world has gone crazy with social marketing. Facebook, blogs and Twitter are the rage.  We now have a Facebook page, a Twitter Page and this blog.  I just realized that I'm not super woman!!(took me long enough) With that in mind, I am going to be getting the help of my sister.  She has been an event and wedding planner for many years and has a great gift for writing.  She'll be perfect.
We are starting to have alot of exciting things happening with the company.  We are actually being feature on other blogs.  Because of this, we are now actually getting followers.  When you don't have many followers, it sometimes feels like your talking to yourself. So to all of the people who are kindly signing up to follow our blog, thank you for you patience and I promise it will only get better!!!!

Here is our Facebook link  http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Party-Starts-Here-Invitations/106267756083477?ref=sgm

Thanks for your patience